We have helped our client implement customized Balanced Scorecard initiatives, Dashboard and Business Intelligence analytics since 2002. In 2006, we assisted a California company to devise a system of measures and indicators that focused and inspired the fulfillment team to reach new heights.
Struggles with performance measurement are often caused by bad habits you don’t know you have! First you may have to unlearn those bad habits. Most people – whether executives, managers, strategy or performance professionals, or analysts – struggle to do measurement well.
Our clients often struggle to:
- easily find meaningful measures
- get true buy-in to performance measurement
- strongly align measures to strategy
- use measures to drive improvement
In the absence of a proper performance measurement methodology, old, outdated approaches overstay their welcome, which is all too common. Put your Key Performance Indicator struggles behind you!
Some of the bad performance measurement habits that have become common practice are:
- brainstorming KPIs and measures
- writing objectives and goals with words like effective, efficient, sustainable, reliable, quality…
- interpreting performance by comparing this month to last month.
If you want performance measures that really do dramatically improve performance, you have to unlearn these bad habits. Our services and workshops help you do exactly that. It will give you powerful new habits as it has done for hundreds of people.
Our program delivers a rigorous and practical methodology that details how to:
- clearly communicate goals to your team so they truly understand how they are contributing
- generate lots of buy-in and excitement in your team for measuring and improving performance
- create useful and meaningful measures of performance, that people actually use and value
- make lasting improvements in performance rather than putting Band-Aids on symptoms
- get tight alignment of measures to strategy, and not waste effort on irrelevant measures
- measure those intangible goals that are too important to track with trivial counts or milestones
- streamline your measurement and reporting process to reduce cost and effort and cycle time
By learning this methodology, you get everything you need to create measures that transform your organization’s performance. We want you to get at least a 8- to 10-fold return on your investment within 6 months following this work. And that’s just the beginning!