Leaders at all levels love to learn, grow and succeed. This is endemic. Few effective leaders decided they’re “as good as they will ever be,” but instead, with the right encouragement (a track record of winning more often than getting thwarted) make a life-long commitment to developing their own abilities as leaders.
To that end, we deliver courses, articles, and coaching to assist and inspire leaders to do their best work and gain more skills and proficiency at leading, especially when stakes are high, the pressure is intense, or at times of upheaval and dramatic change.
RELEVANT SKILLS & COURSEWORK:
- Breaking Down Barriers to Effective Collaboration (ask us)
- Business Analytics (introduction; ask us for more)
- Coaching & Leadership Skills
- Leadership Development & Team Communication Skills
- Leadership Development Course Roadmap (overview)
- People Skills for Leading Change
TOOLS & RESOURCES:
- Leadership In Action™ Article Series — Part 1, fail often to succeed sooner
- Introduction: Leadership Success Factors — Conditions & Competencies
- Team or Self-Assessment: Leadership Success Factors Self-Assessment Instrument
Additional Publications & Resources: Resources for Team Leaders and Facilitators