- To help participants understand what to expect when initiating change; to help lead others skillfully in times of turbulence
- Explore the attitudes, behavior, and strategies that help people communicate about change effectively, resolve differences, collaborate easily, and produce results
- Notice when a conversation is starting to go off track, and improve skills for politely and quickly getting back on track
- Acquire powerful skills to influence and persuade others toward shared goals
- Provide a wider range of choices for responding to situations where there are different goals, different strategies, or different styles
- Provide tools to get beyond resistance, deal with differences, build rapport, and improve the quality of relationships
- Become more confident and creative at expressing ideas clearly and directly with a minimum of effort.
- Ten Common Errors – and how to avoid them – in dealing with change, workplaces and markets that are constantly in flux.
- Organizational and Culture Change roadmap (customized to your present situation)
- Leadership Principles and Strategies for dealing effectively with change
- Skills and Strategies for success with leading people through the phases of adapting to change
- Importance of Rapport: how to strengthen it and how to respond when you lose it
- Handling Differences: Verbal patterns to replace knee-jerk responses and keep the door open for continued discussion or negotiation
- Negotiating win-win agreements
- Gathering and presenting information: how to get at the key pieces of what people know
- Presenting Bad News and other essential skills to get change initiatives off to a good start
9 – 24 hours total classroom time, delivered as either
a) Modular: 3 – 6 sessions of 3 – 4 hours each; 16 classroom hours is optimal
b) Intensive: 2 – 3 full day (6-8 hour) sessions.
c) Webinar format (can be customized)